Quinn Sleigh Crib
Our Quinn Sleigh Crib provides eye-catching style and enduring comfort to your baby's nursery. Featuring beautiful scroll work on the sleigh and elegant, lathe turned legs, this crib effortlessly adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed. Luxuriously crafted from solid wood and featuring a child-safe finish and a subtle dose of glamour, it's carefully crafted to withstand the test of time.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, oak (on select finishes), MDF (medium density fiberboard) and veneers.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Metal foundation provides stability for mattress.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Crib features beautiful scroll work on the sleigh and lathe turned legs.
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed (Toddler Bed Conversion Kit sold separately.)
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib: 63.5" long x 31.25" deep x 47" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our crib safety tips
- To see our entire collection of Quinn furniture and learn more, check out our
- Quinn Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 63.5" long x 31.25" deep x 47" high
- Sleigh Panels: 28" wide x 6" thick x 40" high
- Long Panels: 63.5" long x 1.5" thick x 35.25" high
- Mattress Platform: 51" wide x 27" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 27", 22"
- Legs: 2.25" diameter, 8" high
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
Crib Conversion Kit
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (sold separately): 63.75" long x 35.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight: 13.25 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.