Quinn Owl Bumper
Sweet snowbirds perched on young saplings give this artful bedding its adorable style. The lavender and white quilt is hand made with pure organic cotton in a mix of pretty prints. Bird appliqués on the quilt and bumper are crafted of ultrasoft velveteen. Fluffy feathered friends perch and play on the organic crib sheet, based on an original watercolor for a sweet storybook look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Birds are accented with sherpa appliqués on the wings and body.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a geo floral print.
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count cotton percale with an Easy-Care finish.
- Expertly quilted by hand.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Pure organic cotton.
- Pure cotton batting.
- Bumper is printed cotton percale with bird appliqués; polyester batting.
- Pleated crib skirt is pure cotton voile with three tiers of airy ruffles.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- Four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Quilted sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50" long
- 12" wide x 16"high
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 52"long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- 28" wide x 52" long; 18" drop
- 10" wide x 160" long
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.