Nursery Push Toys
It’s fun to practice walking with these classic push toys. The little helicopter twirls its rotor and makes a click-click sound as it spins, and the wheel creates happy sounds as it turns. Both toys are made from all-natural, safe materials that help improve balance and directional skills.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly crafted of chemical-free, recycled kiln-dried rubber wood, and finished with nontoxic water-based paint.
- When helicopter is pushed, the rotor blades spin and create a clicking sound, providing an incentive to push.
- When the Walk ’n Roll wheel turns, the wooden ball inside hits the panels, creating sound.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Helicopter: 18" long x 4" wide x 19" high
- Walk ’n Roll: 4" wide x 7" deep x 22.5" high
- Ages 18 months and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.