Project Nursery 5” Monitor System with Mini Monitor
- Free & Fast Shipping
Introducing the world’s smallest audio and video Mini Monitor by Project Nursery®, this smart baby monitor lets you check in on baby wherever you go around the house. It’s super portable one-and-a-half-inch screen fits conveniently in your pocket so you can keep an eye on your little one as you multitask while the five-inch, high-definition LCD Parent Unit can be placed on your nightstand or kitchen counter. The camera has remote pan, tilt and zoom capabilities and a two-way audio intercom that lets you play lullabies, white noise and even your voice to lull your baby to sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Remote pan/tilt/zoom camera with infrared night vision.
- Two-way communication.
- Room temperature sensor with motion and sound detection alerts.
- Play "Rockabye Baby" lullaby, white noise and natural sounds.
- Record video and snap photos with micro SD card (not included).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pair up to four cameras (single, split or quad view modes).
- 1.5" Audio Video Mini Monitor with up to eight-hour battery life and four carrying options.
- 5" High-definition LCD Parent Unit with up to 16-hour battery life.
- Secure 2.4 GHz static-free digital wireless transmission with range up to 800 feet with clear line of sight.
- Includes: Mini Monitor, LCD HD Parent Unit, camera, wrist strap, clip, lanyard, & carabiner for Mini Monitor, dual power adapter, single power adapter, three charging cables, quick-start instruction guide and keepsake box.
- Dimensions & Care
- Camera: 4" wide x 3.5" deep x 4.5" high
- Monitor: 7" wide x 3.5" high
- Mini Monitor: 1.75" wide x 2.25" high
- Cord Length: 10’
- Radio Range: 800 feet
- Wireless Frequency/Band: 2 GHz
- Wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.