Preston Baby Bedding Sets
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Charming little icons decorate this supersoft baby bedding set and bring a bright, playful feel to their sleep space. Personalize the quilt with a name to make it a cherished keepsake.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand and embroidered with small and playful characters and icons like cars, animals, robots and stars with a striped pattern on the reverse.
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton with 100% organic cotton yarn and filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Crib fitted sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib skirt is made of 100% Belgian linen. The linen is woven from Belgian flax which is constructed in China.
- Preston Bumper is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultimate breathability.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting and reverses to darker shade of blue.
- A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Preston Bumper has 18 ties to ensure it is securely fastened to sides of crib.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Crib fitted sheet is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crib fitted sheet is 200-thread count.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt set includes one quilt, one crib fitted sheet and one crib skirt.
- Bumper set includes one bumper, one crib fitted sheet and one crib skirt.
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional cost.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits up to 10" deep
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Wash separately or with like colors.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach; if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Nursery Bumper Bedding Set: Bumper, Crib Fitted Sheet & Crib Skirt
You May Also Like
Preston Stripe Baby Blanket
Preston Stripe Baby Blanket
- Free & Fast Shipping
Preston Muslin Swaddle Set
Preston Swaddle Set Of 3
- Free & Fast Shipping