Penelope Crib Fitted Sheet
Rows of tiny yellow, pink and green birdies are accented with dainty stripes and dobby trim on our Penelope bedding.
- Pure cotton percale.
- Pleated cotton crib skirt is tailored with dobby trim.
- Tiny pink, yellow and green birds are printed in rows across the fitted crib sheet.
- Fitted crib sheet is pure cotton percale.
- An Easy-Care finish makes this fitted crib sheet smooth and soft right out of the dryer.
- Nursery set includes fitted crib sheet, toddler quilt and crib skirt.
- Coordinates with our Penelope quilt and sham.
- Image provided (left) shows bumper’s distinct exterior pattern; always fasten securely with exterior facing outward.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- View our nursery bedding safety tips.
- Made of soft pure cotton.
- Quilt is filled with 270-gram-weight cotton batting.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 11 pairs of ties along the top and bottom.
- Secure bumper ties to the outside of the crib. Remove bumper when baby can sit up unaided, or can pull to a standing position (6–10 months).
- Crib skirt is tailored with split corners for easy placement around bedposts; four-sided skirt fits around the entire crib.
- Sham features an envelope closure. Insert sold separately; down blend or synthetic.
- An Easy-Care finish ensures that fitted crib sheet emerges smooth and soft from the dryer.
- Pottery Barn fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom only, rather than around the entire edge, a feature that makes our sheets safer for baby.
- 36 x 50"
- 10 x 160"
- 28 x 52"
- 11" drop length
- 12 x 16"
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26 x 53"
- Fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Follow instructions on the care label.
- Machine wash in cold or warm water (as specified); gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat (as specified).
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.