Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Deck out their sleep space with playful moments from Snoopy® and his best friend Woodstock™. This handmade quilt features scenes of their favorite Peanuts® characters playing sports, hanging out and playing make-believe. It’s made from stylishly cool, neutral colors and supersoft pure cotton for lasting comfort and coziness.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is made with REPREVE fill: trusted, branded recycled performance fiber, used to make sustainable textiles.
- Quilt and shams reverse to solid light blue.
- Quilted shams have center tie closures.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt & sham also have hand-stitched cotton percale, cotton twill, polyester chamois and polyester sherpa fabrics on the face design of the bedding.
- Bedding is yarn-dyed – fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilt, shams and pillow inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Personalization is available, up to 9 characters, for an additional cost.
- Personalization is available on the shams only.
© 2018 Peanuts Worldwide LLC
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Large capacity washer recommended.
- Machine wash cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry-cleaned.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.