Natural Down Blend Bedding
Kids will love to cuddle under these warm and lofty designs.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- 550 fill power.
- Cotton cambric cover; 230-thread count.
- Mixed with natural Lyocell fibers for improved resiliency and moisture management.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Comforter is made of 70% white down, 30% Lyocell fibers.
- Pillow features an outer fill of 70% white down, 30% Lyocell fibers, and an inner fill of 95% feathers, 5% down.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Euro Box Construction.
- Down is hypoallergenic.
- Machine wash.
- Made in America.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Pillow: 20" wide x 16" high
- Standard Pillow: 26" wide x 20" high
- Toddler Comforter: 35" wide x 50" long
- Twin Comforter: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen Comforter: 88" wide x 92" long
- Machine wash in warm water with like colors, gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron if necessary.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $17.50 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.