Add a Photo
PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman
Built to the same high standards as our popular Comfort Rocker, but in a more compact size, this cozy seat is the perfect place for spending time with your baby. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, and springs made of recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- The soft seat cushion is made with up to 40% recycled materials.
- Hardwood frame is kiln dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- The cushions’ foam core centers are made from 20% soy-based foam.
- Slipcovers are available in a variety of beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This chair swivels and glides.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Sets include a polyester frame & slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 35.5" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 20" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Back: 32" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 7" wide x 33" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Seat Cushion: 20" wide x 27" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25.5" wide x 33" high x 5" thick
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.