PB Kids® Small Comfort Swivel Glider & Ottoman
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
Built to the same high standards as our popular Comfort Rocker, but in a more compact size, this cozy seat is the perfect place for spending time with your baby. When you no longer need the rocker in your nursery, simply update it with a new slipcover for a welcome addition to your living area. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Eco-friendly construction includes hardwood certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, and springs made of recycled heavy-gauge steel.
- The soft seat cushion is made with up to 40% recycled materials.
- Hardwood frame is kiln-dried and corner blocked for structural integrity.
- A round base made of 80% recycled metal swivels 360 degrees.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Masterfully designed for exceptional comfort and rigorously tested for safety.
- The cushions’ foam core centers are made from 20% soy-based foam.
- Slipcovers are available in a variety of beautiful, soft and durable fabric options, and remove easily for cleaning.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- This chair swivels and glides.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Sets include a polyester frame & slipcover.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 33" wide x 35.5" deep x 39" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Seat: 20" wide x 20" deep x 19" high
- Back: 32" high
- Seat Back: 20" high
- Arm: 7" wide x 33" long
- Arm height from floor: 25"
- Seat Cushion: 20" wide x 27" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 25.5" wide x 33" high x 5" thick
- Weight: 55 pounds
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 18" high
- Weight: 25 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within a Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within a Metropolitan Area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.