Parsons Smart™ Desk
Earn $49.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Parsons Smart™ Desk is the ultimate solution for their study space. It features a USB and power strip on one side and a modern floating corner shelf on the other. Simple details and a straightforward design make it versatile so you can easily mix and match it with other furniture.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Drawer features English dovetail joinery with side mounted metal glides for smooth motion. Safety stop keeps drawer securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finished in a child-safe and water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Desk features two fixed corner shelves and a pencil drawer with a silver drawer pull.
- This Smart™ desk also has two built-in electric outlets and USB ports for powering all your devices. Electric outlet is located on the side of the desk, opposite the shelves.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- We recommend using an additional surge protector if you are powering any electronics with the desk.
- Spot clean.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 48" wide x 22" deep x 30" high
- Desktop: 48" wide x 22" deep x 3" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 22" wide x 13" deep x 2" high
- Useable Shelf Space (2): 14.5" wide x 21.5" deep x 1" thick
- Distance between Shelves: 11" high
- Open Space For Chair: 30.5" wide x 27" high
- Legs: 2.5" square, 29.5" high
- Weight: 76.5 pounds
- Dust with soft dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.