Parsons Play Table
Earn $7.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Simple details and straightforward design on our versatile Parsons Play Table make it easy to mix and match with their playroom furniture for the ideal play space. Crafted from the sturdy and durable wood, this play table is long lasting and super easy to wipe down after playtime.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from solid poplar wood, rubber wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Finish is applied by hand in a multi-step process. Oil-based paint provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Table is ideal for small spaces.
- Table seats four comfortably.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Tabletop's smooth surface makes clean up easy.
- Pair with any of our children's chairs (sold separately).
- Assembly required.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 24" high
- Legs: 2" square, 21.5" high
- Distance between Legs: 32" side to side; 20" front to back
- Clearance from floor to Underside of Table: 21.5" high
- Weight: 41 pounds
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.