Rustic and industrial styles meet to create our Owen Collection of bedroom and study furniture. We took the classic iron bed with metal castings at each joint and gave it a casual update with rustic wood planks. A hardworking collection that's built to last for years to come.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bed is expertly crafted of MDF, pine veneers and framed in black steel tubing.
- Trundle (sold separately) is crafted from MDF with pine veneers.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Finish is hand applied in oil based stain, which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- Hardware is finished in antique brass.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- This bed is designed and handcrafted with precise care. Hand-finished with natural, subtle variations in the wood, no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Mattress platform is made of 100% solid wood slats for extra strength; designed for use with or without a box spring.
- Trundle (sold separately) provides a comfortable extra bed for overnight guests when used with our Lullaby Trundle Mattress (sold separately).
- The trundle also offers generous storage space for toys, clothes, bedding and more when used without a mattress.
- Fitted with rolling casters that make it easy for kids to open up and put away by themselves.
- In order to use the trundle, please ensure that the mattress platform is at its highest setting.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of Owen furniture and learn more, check out our Owen Collection
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 78" long x 52" high
- Headboard: 41.5" wide x 52" high x 1.5" thick
- Footboard: 41.5" wide x 33" high x 1.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 7" high x 2" thick
- Mattress Platform: 38" wide x 78" long
- Adjustable Siderail Heights: 11" lowest setting; 14.5" highest setting
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 11" high
- Weight: 102.5 pounds
- Overall: 56.5" wide x 78" long x 52" high
- Headboard: 56.5" wide x 52" high x 1.5" thick
- Footboard: 56.5" wide x 33" high x 1.5" thick
- Side Rails: 75" wide x 6.75" high x 2" thick
- Mattress Platform: 56.5" wide x 78" long
- Adjustable Siderail Heights: 11" lowest setting; 18" highest setting
- Legs: 1.5" diameter, 11" high
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Overall: 63" wide x 83" long x 53" high
- Headboard: 63.5" wide x 52" high x 1.5" thick
- Footboard: 63.5" wide x 33" high x 1.5" thick
- Side Rails: 83" wide x 6.75" high x 2" thick
- Mattress Platform: 60" wide x 83" long
- Adjustable Siderail Heights: 11" lowest setting; 14" highest setting
- Legs: 2" diameter, 14" high
- Weight: 144 pounds
- Overall: 40.5" wide x 75" long x 8.5" high
- Casters: 2" diameter, 2" high
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Accommodates a standard trundle mattress.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 2-4 Weeks for in-stock fabrics within the Metropolitan Area
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 2-4 weeks within the Metropolitan area. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
HOLIDAY RETURNS POLICY
To help with your holiday gift giving, we're extending our return policy. Gifts purchased between October 29, 2018 and December 24, 2018 may be returned or exchanged through January 31, 2019 when accompanied by a gift receipt or original receipt. You may return merchandise for a refund or replacement using our online return service.
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.