Organic Garrett Plaid Duvet Bedding Look
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Journey into the deep blue night with the Organic Garret Plaid Bedding Look. We've paired the traditional plaid duvet with our glow-in-the-dark Solar System Sheets for an adventurous mix of prints and patterns.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Duvet Cover, Woven Bed Blanket and Shams
- Duvet and matching shams are made of 100% cotton.
- Duvet and shams reverse to same as front, shams have an envelope closure.
- Bed Blanket made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Sheet set is made of 100% cotton in a percale weave.
- Sheet Set softly glows in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark material needs to “charge” under bright light for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- The Glow effect will become weaker over time because of the constant rubbing.
- Sheet set is hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Sheet set is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet is finished with interior corner ties and a tie closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover, all shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Pillowcase features inside flap to keep the pillow (sold separately) from slipping out.
- Machine wash bedding.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Quilt, duvet, shams and decorative pillows are all sold separately.
- Twin Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 1 pillowcase.
- Full Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- Queen Sheet set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 66" wide x 68" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
Organic Cotton Woven Blanket
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Queen: 86" square
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Large capacity washer recommended for bulky items.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Online Only