Add Your Own Photos
Cole Nautical Baby Bedding
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Signal flags inspired this bedding’s nautical stripes and classic preppy palette. The organic cotton is gentle on baby’s skin, and its yarn-dyed stripes offer shipshape definition. The quilt is handstitched, and the crib fitted sheet is made from organic cotton that’s Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Crib Fitted Sheet, Crib Skirt, and Quilt are all made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Crib Fitted Sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Bumper is made of 100% cotton percale. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Bumper is detailed with appliquéd grosgrain ribbon and reverse to a white cotton percale.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper is filled with polyester batting; features 18 ties along the top and bottom to securely fasten to crib sides.
- Crib Skirt is reactive-dyed – Dye reacts to the fiber and becomes part of the fiber, resulting in excellent wash-fastness.
- Crib Fitted Sheet is Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine Wash.
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long; 16" drop length
- Bumper: 10" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long; fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Ok to dry clean.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.