Organic Chambray Reversible Duvet Cover
- Fair Trade
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Durable and supremely soft, our chambray duvet cover and sham will elevate the look of your little one's sleeping space. Plus, they are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an envelope closure.
- Duvet cover and sham reverse to pinstripe.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of 55% linen and 45% cotton. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Duvet and Shams are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 88" wide x 90" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.