One Morning in Maine
From the beloved author of Blueberries for Sal and Make Way for Ducklings, this Caldecott Honor book tells the sweet story of Sal and the search for her lost tooth.
- 9.5" wide x 12.5" high
- 64 pages; hardcover.
- A Caldecott Honor book.
- Ages 5 years and up.
- Dimensions & Care
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn Kids registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.97 or $.99)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.