Nuna Rava Convertible Car Seat, Granite
Earn $45.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The RAVA™ Convertible Car Seat from Nuna is smartly designed so you can hit the road ready! This roomy and plush seat exceeds American safety standards so your little one stays comfy and safe on car rides. Its hassle-free, simply secure technology takes the guesswork out of installation. Little extras like laid-back leg room and a 10-position recline will make this the favorite car seat through their toddler years.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Recline angle guides confirm the perfect riding angle for your child's height and age.
- True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error.
- Nuna's preferred installation method is the vehicle seat belt. It eliminates confusion of when to switch from lower anchors to vehicle seat belt, fits more vehicle makes and fits more seating positions.
- Energy absorbing foam and side-impact protection (SIP) pods take side-impact security to the next level.
- All-steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Laid-back leg room gives up to two inches more leg room when it's rear facing and extra support for forward-facing riders.
- No re-thread five-point harness.
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby.
- Aircraft-certified to travel everywhere and beyond.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips.
- Car seat is free from fire-retardant chemicals.
- Can have children rear-facing riding up to 50 pounds.
- Car seat exceeds American safety standards.
- To see our entire collection of car seats and learn more, check out our Car Seats Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" wide x 16" long x 25" high
- Recommended use for rear facing riding: 5 to 50 pounds | 49" or less, suggested usage up to at least 2 years of age.
- Recommended use for forward facing riding: 25 to 65 pounds | 49" or less, suggested usage 2 years of age or older.
- Weight: 27.25 pounds
Cleaning the Seat Cover and Harness Pads
- WARNING: Do not attempt to disassemble the Child Restraint.
- When required, Seat Cover and harness pads may be machine washed with cold water and mild detergent, on the delicate cycle.
- Air dry.
- DO NOT use bleach or other harsh chemical to clean. DO NOT iron.
Cleaning the Infant Insert
- When required, the Infant Insert may be machine washed with a mild soap and cold water.
- The support wedge located on the back side of the Infant Insert should be spot cleaned only.
- DO NOT machine wash the support wedge.
Cleaning the Harness
- The Child Restraint harness system cannot be removed.
- DO NOT attempt to remove the harness system.
- When required, harness may be hand washed with a sponge and warm soapy water.
- Towel dry excess water and allow to air dry.
Cleaning the Shell
- When required, shell may be hand washed with damp sponge.
- Towel dry.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleansers on the Shell.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.