Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base
- Free & Fast Shipping
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Meet the PIPA lite lx Car Seat, featuring a lightweight design with a Merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell fiber blend that's soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly. It's easy to pick up and go thanks to its lightweight design and strong and simple install. Like all Nuna car seats, the PIPA lite lx exceeds American safety standards and features roomy and plush styling to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Plus, it features a UPF 50+ canopy with Dream drape™ that offers sun protection and lots of coverage so baby stays safe, dry and protected from the sun.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base has removable headrest’s patented Tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- Features Dream drape™, protects baby from the elements.
- Removable full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade and Dream drape™
- Integrated 5-point harness holders help when buckling baby safely in place.
- Connects with all Nuna strollers to create a tasteful travel system.
- Luxe leather-look carry handle.
- Safety features include: Aerospace aluminum; crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby; side impact protection.
- Certified GOTS™ (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Made of Merino Wool and TENCEL™. TENCEL™ is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric. Wool provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling.
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Aeroflex™ foam is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing and diffusing energy.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Base is steel reinforced. True lock™ base installation set up is swift, simple, and above all—safe.
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base—does so rear facing in a snap.
- Pairs perfectly with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapters.
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base.
- Recommended: 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32 inches.
- Included with purchase | PIPA lite lx, car seat base, latch guides, and additional GOTS™ certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover.
- To see our entire collection of car seats and learn more, check out our Car Seats Quality Guide
- Overall: 17.5" wide x 27.25" long x 22.5" high
- Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Weight with base: 19.7 pounds (weight does not include canopy or insert)
- Recommended: 4 to 32 pounds and up to 32 inches.
- Use only mild detergent, water and soft cloth to clean carrier shell, handle and harness strap.
- Air dry thoroughly before reusing.
- DO NOT attempt to remove foam under the seat pad.
- Check regularly if everything functions properly. Do not use product if any parts are broken, torn or missing.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.