Nuna x PBK MIXX™ Stroller, Broken Arrow
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A stylish must-have featuring elite design and covetable construction, the MIXX2 stroller from Nuna streamlines your travel routine, making walks, errands and adventures with baby practically effortless. Boasting an ultra-sleek design complete with leather-look accents, luxurious fabrics and chic, chrome wheels, this stroller expertly blends fashion with function. It features our favorite Broken Arrow Print – an irregular arrow pattern that creates simple-but-sophisticated textural interest. This neutral design has a very distinctive PBK personality that will carry kids through all ages and stages.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nuna and PBK have collaborated together and present the Nuna MIXX2™ Stroller with broken arrow pattern.
- Smart and stately dark matte frame.
- Nuna MIXX2™ Stroller has true flat sleeper reclining seat with an oversized, extendable canopy which features underside double quilted stitch work.
- Seat is designed to reverse positions, allowing you to choose between forward-facing or parent-facing position.
- One-hand, five-position recline keeps little riders relaxed.
- Adjustable calf support with integrated footrest keeps your little one cozy as they snooze.
- Cotton blend fabric is both cleverly chic and comfy for baby.
- Oversized, protective UPF 50+ canopy with removable, flip out eyeshade & integrated mesh ventilation panels.
- Upgrade features for this stroller are chrome black wheels, luxe hand-sewn leather-look arm and push bars, smart and stately dark matte frame and a fabric that is both cleverly chic and comfy for baby.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Stroller has mesh peek-a-boo window and extendable handle.
- Equipped with large storage basket to store diaper bag and essentials.
- The stroller’s tires are tough, filled with foam and airless.
- Pairs perfectly with Nuna PIPA™ Car Seat (sold separately).
- A one-piece, fuss-free compact fold no matter which way the seat is facing and opens just as easily with one hand.
- Super convenient, automatic quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded.
- Progressive suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- Five- or three-point anti-loop harness, featuring quick-click release button.
- Simple, one-touch, rear wheel braking system.
- Rain cover is included to protect your baby from inclement weather.
- Recommended for birth to 50 pounds.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Stroller (open): 23.5" wide x 33.5" long x 44.25" high
- Stroller (folded): 23.5" wide x 36" long x 16" high
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Clean the frame, plastic parts, and fabric with a damp cloth, but do not use abrasives or bleach.
- Do not use silicone lubricants as they will attract dirt and grime. Do not store your stroller in a damp place.
- Clean the stroller wheels regularly with water and remove any dirt.
- To ensure long-lasting use, wipe off this product with a soft, absorbent cloth after using it in rainy weather.
- Check regularly if everything functions properly. If any parts are torn, broken, or missing, stop using this product.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.