Nuna x pbk PIPA™ lite lx Infant Car Seat & Base, Broken Arrow
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Meet the PIPA™ lite lx Car Seat, featuring a lightweight design with a Merino wool and TENCEL® lyocell fiber blend that's soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly. It's easy to pick up and go thanks to its lightweight design and strong and simple install. Like all Nuna car seats, the PIPA lite lx exceeds American safety standards and features roomy and plush styling to ensure your baby a safe and comfortable ride. Plus, it features a UPF 50+ canopy with Dream drape™ that offers sun protection and lots of coverage so baby stays safe, dry and protected from the sun. This car seat features our favorite Broken Arrow Print – an irregular arrow pattern that creates simple-but-sophisticated textural interest. This neutral design has a very distinctive PBK personality that will carry kids through all ages and stages.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nuna and PBK have collaborated together and present the Nuna PIPA™ lite lx Infant car seat with broken arrow pattern.
- Dream Drape™
- Luxe leatherette carry handle.
- Merino wool and TENCEL®-branded lyocell fiber blend.
- Removable, full-coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade.
- Removable headrest’s patented Tailor Tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): The fabric insert, harness covers and crotch covers meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Steel reinforced True Lock™ base installation makes set-up swift, simple, and above all – safe.
- Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPAFIX base – position to rear-facing in a snap.
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby. Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
- Aeroflex™ foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy.
- Pairs perfectly with all Nuna strollers.
- Recommended for use up to 28.5 pounds
- Included with purchase: PIPA™ lite lx, PIPAFIX™ base and GOTS certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover.
- To see our entire collection of car seats and learn more, check out our Car Seats Quality Guide
TENCEL® is a trademark of Lenzing AG
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 27.25" high
- Weight: 5.75 pounds
- Use only mild detergent, water and a soft cloth to clean the infant carrier shell, handle and harness straps.
- Air dry.
- To clean the buckle: rinse using warm water.
- DO NOT use any soaps, solvents or lubricants. Using anything other than water can cause the buckle to malfunction.
- Air dry.
- Check regularly if everything functions properly. If any parts are torn, broken, or missing, stop using this product.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.