Nuna LEAF™ Curv & Toy Bar
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Keep baby entertained with this ultra-plush toy bar that attaches to the sleek Nuna LEAF™ Baby Bouncer (sold separately). It features supersoft spotted tree, bird and owl toys that hang just within their reach for playtime. Plus, the fabric on the toys are Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Ultra smooth and quiet side to side motion, which lasts over two minutes with gentle push.
- LEAF™ wind (sold separately) can control motion of the LEAF™ curv with the push of a button.
- Rock safe base and motion locking.
- Mesh backing provides little breezes and organic cotton insert is soft and light.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Seat was inspired by carefree leaf floating on the breeze.
- Distinctive design was created from baby's point of view and works from playtime, lunchtime and mommy and daddy's chore times.
- Evolves from baby to big kid size up till child can climb out unassisted (up to 130 pounds weight capacity).
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- You may also need the toy bar (sold separately). Toy bar is padded and has 3 toys (owl, bird and tree) for baby to play with. The bar easily attaches to leaf.
- Machine wash insert and seat pad, spot clean base.
- Adjustable plush toy bar sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 28" wide x 28.5" deep x 17.75" high
- Stage 1 use for baby up to point where can sit upright or climb out unassisted.
- Stage 2 use for toddler when can walk.
- Toy Bar (sold separately): 11" wide x 3" thick x 14" high
- Weight: 12.5 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 130 pounds
- Machine wash soft insert and seat cover.
- Clean base and seat frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive household cleaners.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.