Nuna DEMI™ Grow Sibling Seat Add-On
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Simple, innovative design is what sets Nuna apart from other brands – and the Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller is no exception! This add-on sibling seat transforms the classic stroller into a comfy ride for two.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nuna DEMI™ Sibling Seat Add-on attaches to Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller (sold separately) frame; no adapters are needed.
- Seat can be positioned forward or rear facing.
- Sibling seat features a luxe leatherette arm bar.
- Mesh peek-a-boo window for increased ventilation.
- Dream drape™ provides extra protection from the environment.
- All-season seat sports breathable mesh for summer days and comfy, cozy soft goods for brisk winter walks.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Recommended for 6 months, up to 50 pounds, or up to 45" tall.
- Nuna DEMI™ Grow Bassinet Add-On, Nuna DEMI™ Grow Stroller, or Wheeled Travel Bag are sold separately.
- To see our entire collection of strollers and learn more, check out our Strollers Quality Guide
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36.5" wide x 9" deep x 16.5" high
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Recommended for 6 months up to 50 pounds or up to 45" tall
- Wipe seat frame with soft, damp cloth.
- DO NOT use harsh household cleaners or bleach.
- Wash removable fabrics in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Line dry.
- DO NOT bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
- Nuna customer service is happy to help you answer any questions you have regarding replacement parts, product questions, and returns.
- They can be reached 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern standard time on Monday through Friday at 855-686-2872 or email them anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.