Nuna CUDL™ Baby Carrier
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
You loved Nuna’s strollers so you’ll definitely love the brand’s first-ever baby carrier that lets you carry your little one four different ways. Crafted from breathable fabric, the extra-thick waist and padded shoulder straps keep you both supported and comfortable. Magnetic buckles make it easy to snap baby in securely. Plus, it includes two GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs and a removable infant head support.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Can be worn as front or back carrier, with baby facing in or out in front position.
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment.
- Integrated infant booster for babies under 4 months provides extra support for a newborn and unzips to create more space as babies grow.
- Head support and organic cotton bib can be used for infants and later removed for older kids.
- Adjustable seat ensures comfort and proper position for baby.
- Thicker waist band provides comfortable support for parent, while adjustable back yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric keep carrier cool and comfortable for baby and parent.
- Attached hood shade protects baby from the sun.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Zippered storage pocket on waist band holds keys or phone.
- Covered zippers ensure no contact with baby.
- Recommended use: Birth to 3 years.
- Machine washable.
- Includes nuna CUDL carrier, two organic cotton infant bibs and an integrated infant booster.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.75" wide x 13" long x 19" high
- Weight limit for front with infant booster: 8-15 pounds or up to 4 months
- Weight limit for front facing in: 15-30 pounds or 4 months and older
- Weight limit for front facing out: 20-30 pounds or 6 months and older
- Weight limit for back carrying: 25-35 pounds or 9 months and older
- Product Weight: 3 pounds
- Soft goods are machine washable; wash inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Parts that can't be machine washed can be spot cleaned.
- Drip dry.
- DO NOT iron, dry clean, bleach or tumble dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.