Nuna Cudl Baby Carrier
Earn $22.00 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
You loved Nuna’s strollers so you’ll definitely love the brand’s first-ever baby carrier that lets you carry your little one four different ways. Crafted from breathable fabric, the extra-thick waist and padded shoulder straps keep you both supported and comfortable. Magnetic buckles make it easy to snap baby in securely. Plus, it includes two GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs and a removable infant head support.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Can be worn as front or back carrier, with baby facing in or out in front position.
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment.
- Integrated infant booster for babies under 4 months provides extra support for a newborn and unzips to create more space as babies grow.
- Head support and organic cotton bib can be used for infants and later removed for older kids.
- Adjustable seat ensures comfort and proper position for baby.
- Thicker waist band provides comfortable support for parent, while adjustable back yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable.
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric keep carrier cool and comfortable for baby and parent.
- Attached hood shade protects baby from the sun.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Zippered storage pocket on waist band holds keys or phone.
- Covered zippers ensure no contact with baby.
- Recommended use: Birth to 3 years.
- Machine washable.
- Includes nuna CUDL carrier, two organic cotton infant bibs and an integrated infant booster.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 13.75" wide x 13" long x 19" high
- Weight limit for front with infant booster: 8-15 pounds or up to 4 months
- Weight limit for front facing in: 15-30 pounds or 4 months and older
- Weight limit for front facing out: 20-30 pounds or 6 months and older
- Weight limit for back carrying: 25-35 pounds or 9 months and older
- Product Weight: 3 pounds
- Soft goods are machine washable; wash inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Parts that can't be machine washed can be spot cleaned.
- Drip dry.
- DO NOT iron, dry clean, bleach or tumble dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.