Nuna COVE™ Aire Travel Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The nuna® COVE aire is a sleek travel crib that lets you bring baby’s sleep space wherever you go. A removable napper with a three-point harness and customizable recline provide the best in comfort as they nap. And when they get older, this travel crib doubles as a play yard with ventilated mesh so it’s breathable. It folds with one hand for easy takedown when you’re ready to go home.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Keep them close in our play yard that doubles as a bedside crib.
- COVE aire’s revolutionary design starts with a customizable reclined napper that removes to reveal the full-size bassinet.
- As baby gets older, unzip the bassinet for the perfect play space.
- Padded edges prevent finger pinches.
- Above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof. Skid-proof feet keep quiet and still.
- Its advanced air design™ provides 360° ventilation for ultimate airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor and mattress.
- When used as a bassinet or play yard, this space-saving solution supports the AAP's recommendations for creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom – but not the same sleeping surface – for at least the first year.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- COVE aire grows with your child from newborn through toddler years.
- Folds easily with one hand.
- Sturdy aluminum zig-zag frame.
- Ventilated mattress panels can be easily removed for deep cleaning.
- Napper: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age).
- Bassinet: Birth to 15 lb (approx. 5 months of age).
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Set includes: GOTS-certified organic sheet, napper and carry bag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 24.5" wide x 40" long x 30" high
- Recommended for use up to 30 pounds or up to 35" tall
- Weight: 22 lbs (without bassinet or napper)
- Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint.
- Discontinue use of the napper when the child begins to roll over or can pull up on sides.
- Discontinue use of the bassinet when the child begins to push up on hands and knees.
- NEVER use this product if there are any loose or missing fasteners, loose joints, broken parts, or torn mesh/fabric. Check before assembly and periodically during use.
- To wash your napper, undo the hook and loop fasteners on the under side of the napper and pull the board out. NEVER use the napper without the board installed.
- To wash your mattress, remove the three boards by unfastening the zipper and pulling the boards out.
- ALWAYS fasten the zipper on the mattress before washing. Refer to the care label attached to the fabric for washing and drying instructions.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.