Nuna AACE™ Booster Seat
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The innovative nuna® AACE™ Booster Seat features a 3-D growth system, which lets you expand the seat out and up so it grows with your child. With armrests, customizable recline and side-impact protection pods for added safety, this ultra-comfy seat is the best booster for car rides.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Energy-absorbing foam and SIP pods take side impact security to the next level.
- Belt positioner aids in correct shoulder belt routing and minimizes user error.
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable, washable knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- From pre-schooler to pre-teen, AACE grows right along with your child. Converts from a high back to a no back booster.
- Adjustable headrest with nine positions and an extendable, expandable seat with eight recline positions to provide your child with comfort and safety.
- Comfy, built-in arm rests and dishwasher-safe cup holder.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended use for high back booster: 40 to 110 pounds | 38 to 60", suggested usage 4 years+.
- Recommended use for no back booster: 50 to 120 pounds | 38 to 60", suggested usage 5 years+.
- Overall (highest position): 22.5" wide x 15" long x 33" high
- Overall (lowest position): 21.5" wide x 15" long x 26" high
- Weight: 15.75 pounds
- Refer to the care label attached to the soft goods for washing and drying instructions.
- Use only mild detergent, water and a soft cloth to clean the booster seat shell, handle and harness straps. Air dry.
- Remove the child restraint from the vehicle seat if not in use for a long period of time. Put the booster seat in a cool, dry place and somewhere your child cannot access it.
- Check regularly if everything functions properly. If any parts are torn, broken, or missing, stop using this product.
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.