Nook Pebble Changing Pad
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $13.90 (10%) back in rewards* on this item when using your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The soft and supportive Nook Pebble ChangePad creates a cozy place for your baby to hang out during diaper changes. It’s contoured to keep your baby in place safely and is made from CertiPUR-US® foam, one of the safest and healthiest foam options available. It comes with a removable, waterproof wrap that makes it easier to clean. Plus, it’s hypoallergenic and GOTS Certified to be free from chemicals and synthetics for a healthier night’s sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- The contoured edges help keep your baby in place while cradling them in the comfort of the Pebble Wrap cover.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Changing pad cover is made from eucalyptus and organic cotton. It’s infused with zinc to fight molds, fungus and allergens. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. Eucalyptus wears better and lasts longer.
- NanoSphere® technology makes this comfy cover stain-resistant and waterproof.
- The comfortable, supportive core of the Pebble Change Pad is made from CertiPUR-US® foam which is one of the safest and healthiest foam options available.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids is proud to offer our Price Match Guarantee on qualified products. All it takes is a call or email and we’ll happily get you the best price. Some exclusions apply, to contact us or learn more, click here.
- Removable, machine washable cover.
- Dimensions & Care
Pebble Air Crib Mattress
- Overall: 16" wide x 33" long x 4" thick
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Changing pad cover can be removed to machine wash.
- Machine wash cover alone in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Do not use fabric softener or chlorine bleach.
- Changing pad: Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth and mild soap.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.