Narwhal Bedding Look
Bring a glimmering, sea-inspired touch to their sleep space. Featuring playful details like pom-poms, sparkles and enchanting horn friends, this is the softest and most magical place for your little one to sleep.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is made of 100% Tencel®. Tencel® is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial and has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort and softness.
- Quilt is filled with 200-gram weight polyester batting.
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Duvet and matching shams are made of 100% cotton in a percale weave.
- Sparkle Starfish Pillow and the Jewel Pillow are made of 85% cotton and 15% linen. A linen and cotton weave has the breathability of linen with the durability of cotton.
- Sparkle Starfish Pillow features sequins and beads and reverses to solid color. Pillow is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Jewel Pillow reverses to the fabric color and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Quilt and shams reverse to same pattern. Duvet cover and shams reverse to same color.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Standard sham has side opening and Euro sham has center opening.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Sheet set is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet, matching shams and sheet set are 200-thread count.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover, all shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Machine wash bedding.
- Personalization is available on select items, for an additional cost.
- Quilt, duvet, shams, decorative pillows and tbed skirt are all sold separately. Sheets are the only items that come in sets.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately on sheet set.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Sparkle Starfish Pillow: 18" square
- Jewel Pillow: 12" square
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Large capacity washer recommended for bulky items.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft damp cloth.
- Blot to remove excess water.
- Air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Duvet Standard Sham
Duvet Euro Sham
Sparkle Starfish Pillow