Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Simple and modern, our Monroe collection’s contemporary design lends style to any nursery. This nightstand boasts clear acrylic feet and an oversized drawer pull for a polished, elevated look. It’s handpainted in a multi-step finish for sleek color that lasts. More importantly, it’s constructed from made-to-last materials to ensure safety, stability and longevity. Plus, this eco-friendly nightstand is GREENGUARD Gold Certified for healthier, cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood, engineered wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Drawers feature waxed beech wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Finish is hand applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Nightstand features one roomy drawer and one large cubby.
- Drawer knob and legs are made of acrylic.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven ground.
- Nightstand is finished on all sides.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Nightstand: 15.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 23" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 18" wide x 17" deep x 24" high
- Top Drawer (1): 16.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 6 " high
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.