Monique Lhuillier Something Blue Toddler Quilt
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our most luxurious sheeting yet, this sateen set is supremely soft and boasts a chic pattern. Our collaboration with renowned fashion designer Monique Lhuillier invites magic to the nursery and bedroom. This collection is inspired by her own experience as a mother creating nurseries and bedrooms for her children.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt is filled with polyester batting.
- Pillow insert is sold separately.
- Pillow has an envelope closure.
- Pillow reverses to solid color and is 100% cotton on back.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Quilt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Pillow Cover is made of 100% natural linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Pillow cover is yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Crib Sheet is made of 100% cotton sateen. A sateen weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a luxurious sheen while providing supreme softness and ultra durability.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Pillow Cover: 16" wide x 12" high
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10"
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Only use non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat, remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Can be dry cleaned.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.