Monique Lhuillier Organic Sateen Floral Bouquet Duvet
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Let style bloom in their sleep space with the Monique Lhuillier Organic Sateen Floral Bouquet Duvet. It’s woven from pure organic cotton sateen so it’s a luxe layer to tuck them into at night. Plus, it’s GOTS Certified, the gold standard of organic textiles, so they can have a healthier night’s sleep. Designed with world-renown fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it marries functionality with her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of 100% organic cotton sateen. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Cotton sateen is known for its luxurious sheen while providing supreme softness and ultra durability.
- Duvet cover and sham are digitally printed and reverse to the same pattern.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Sham has an overlap closure.
- 300-thread count.
- Certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified: Tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Duvet cover, sham and inserts are sold separately.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
You May Also Like
Monique Lhuillier Velvet Pintuck Quilt
Monique Lhuillier Organic Butterfly Sheet Set