Add Your Own Photos
Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Crafted with nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush rocking chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid engineered hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame is crafted using mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support for the rocker.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy solid rubberwood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Runners are featured on rocker in driftwood finish.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Back (without cushion): 40" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.