Add a Photo
Modern Wingback Convertible Rocker & Ottoman
Crafted with nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush rocking chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid engineered hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Frame is crafted using mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support for the rocker.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Sturdy solid rubberwood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Runners are featured on rocker in driftwood finish.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Back (without cushion): 40" high
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 21" high
- Arm: 4" wide x 20" deep x 25" high
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.