Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocking Chair & Ottoman
Crafted with nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush rocking chair boasts a winged back and smaller armrests to offer more shoulder and elbow space. It’s carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and hardwood runners, and can be converted to a traditional armchair with the purchase of stationary feet.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- Sturdy rubberwood legs are attached to ottoman frame.
- Solid wood frame uses mortise and tenon joinery and is corner blocked for structural integrity.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Rocker features beautiful tufting along the back and comfortable arms.
- Lofty extra-thick padding creates a luxurious rocker that is very comfortable.
- Rocker rails feature our Driftwood finish.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E,P) is noted in parentheses after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- Add value with extra feet (sold separately) that allow you to convert this versatile piece to a traditional armchair when rocking is no longer necessary.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials
- Dimensions & Care
Modern Tufted Wingback Convertible Rocker
- Overall Rocker: 29" wide x 41" deep x 40" high
- Seat Height Above Floor: 21"
- Seat: 20" wide x 23" deep x 21" high
- Diagonal Depth: 31"
- Weight: 70 pounds
- Overall Ottoman: 26" wide x 20" deep x 17" high
- Weight: 22 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
QUICK SHIP: Delivered in 3-5 Weeks to Major Metropolitan Areas
Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 3-5 weeks within a Metropolitan area. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping. You can return eligible item(s) within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Questions? See our full Easy Returns Policy.
MADE TO ORDER: Non-Returnable
Made to Order items are generally delivered within 6+ weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. More accurate delivery times to your address will be provided during check out. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. With our premium White Glove Service, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
ITEMS NON-ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
View our complete Returns Policy.