west elm x pbk Modern 6-Drawer Dresser
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid poplar wood, ash wood, engineered wood and MDF.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Drawers feature English Dovetail joinery for added strength and metal glides for easy movement.
- Frame is crafted using dowel construction and mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Simply White finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, 60% water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- Pecan finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based stain.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Extra-wide dresser features six roomy drawers for storage.
- Legs and base of dresser are finished in beautiful pecan color.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 54" wide x 20" deep x 34" high
- Top: 54" wide x 20" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 24" wide x 15" deep x 3.75" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 24" wide x 15" deep x 5.75" high
- Distance Drawer Extends: 11"
- Clearance from Floor to Bottom of Dresser: 10" high
- Weight: 183 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.