A simple and elegant design allows this durable crib to work well in any nursery. As your child grows, the crib easily converts to a toddler bed. The open cubby below accommodates linens and other necessities.
- 55.25" wide x 29.5" deep x 42.25" high
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried hardwood with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- Water-based finish provides a durable surface with stain resistant and no odor.
- Designed to easily adapt from a crib to a toddler bed and/or a full bed.
- To convert your crib to toddler bed, purchase the toddler bed conversion kit.
- To convert your crib or converted toddler bed to a full-sized headboard with metal frame, purchase the Box Spring Frame with Headboard Attachment.
- Includes clear teething rails that protect baby’s teeth, as well as the beauty and finish of the wood.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 52" wide x 29.5" deep x 42.25" high
- Side Rail: 49" wide x 29" high x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 13", 18", 23"
- Weight: 162 pounds
- Conversion Kit: 30" wide x 16.75" high x 0.75" thick
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not overtighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions in the envelope attached to the mattress base for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
QUICK SHIP: 1-3 Weeks for in-stock fabrics
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
SPECIAL ORDER: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Guides and Tools