west elm x pbk Mid Century 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring classic mid-century design to your nursery with this stylish crib. Inspired by iconic ‘50s and ‘60s silhouettes, this crib features gently tapered legs and a modern profile that looks sleek in any space. Plus, it can be converted to a toddler bed or a full bed with the matching conversion kit (each sold separately) so it grows with your baby. Designed in collaboration with west elm.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- White finish is expertly crafted of solid sap gum wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Acorn finish is expertly crafted of solid eucalyptus wood, sap gum wood, acacia veneers and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Finish is applied in multi-step process using child-safe, water-based paint. The paint provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. For a product to become Fair Trade Certified™, factories must meet a rigorous set of social, environmental and economic standards to create a safe and healthy workplace, with a special emphasis on protection for women and empowering employees.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed or full size bed (both size conversion kits are sold separately).
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety) along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips
CONVERTIBLE CRIB DETAILS
- (1) Crib.
- (2) Toddler bed with guardrail (conversion kit sold separately).
- (3) Full-sized bed with headboard only (metal bed frame sold separately).
- (4) Full-sized complete bed with headboard, footboard and siderails (full bed conversion kit sold separately).
Mid-Century crib converts in the following ways:
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 55.5" wide x 30" deep x 42" high
- Crib End Panels: 27" wide x 30.5" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Side Back Panel: 55.5" wide x 35" high x 1.5" thick
- Crib Side Front Panel: 54.5" wide x 30" high x 1.5" thick
- Mattress Platform: 27" wide x 51" long x 1" thick
- Mattress Platform Heights: 16", 8"
- Height from top of Crib to Mattress Platform: 21", 28.5"
- Clearance Under Crib: 6.25" high
- Weight: 80.5 pounds
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 54.25" long x 30.25" high x 1.25" thick
- Guardrail Opening: 18.5" wide x 30.25" high
- Weight: 10.5 pounds
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 75" long x 6" high x 1" thick
- Slats (14): 53.75" wide x 72" long x 1" thick
- Distance from slats to top of siderails: 4.75" high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.