Meredith Baby Bedding Sets
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Bring a touch of whimsy to your little one’s sleeping space with the Meredith Bedding Set. Adorned with pintuck details and pink roses, this set was made with a soft fabric to keep them warm and cozy each night. Plus, it's Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Bumper, Cribskirt and Quilt
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 100% cotton sateen. A sateen weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a luxurious sheen while providing supreme softness and ultra durability.
- Bumper is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Cribskirt is made of 100% cotton matelasse. A cotton matelasse weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Crib skirt decking is made of 100% cotton.
Crib Fitted Sheet, Decorative Pillows and Shams
- Picture Perfect Meredith Crib Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Solid chamois is made of Chamois, which is ultra-soft fabric and ideal for baby’s delicate skin, helping to keep them warm and cozy. The fabric is heavier than flannel which helps it maintain its shape and washes easily, softening even more with each use.
- Hypoallergenic to protect against allergens and create a healthy sleep environment.
- Meredith Crib fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Crib fitted sheet is Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against crib sides.
- Crib fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided crib skirt fits around the entire crib and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Nursery Quilt Bedding Set includes quilt, crib skirt and crib fitted sheet.
- Nursery Bumper Bedding Set includes bumper, crib fitted sheet and crib skirt.
- Can purchase bundled changing pad and cover as set. Set includes: Conventional Changing Pad Insert & Muslin Meredith Cover.
- Personalization is available, for an additional cost.
- Monogramming or Personalization is available on the quilt, crib fitted sheet or decorative sham only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crib Skirt: 28" wide x 52" long
- 16" drop
- Quilt: 36" wide x 50" long
- Bumper: 9.75" wide x 160" long
- Crib Fitted Sheet: 27.5" wide x 52" long
- Sheet fits mattress up to 10" deep
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.