Merced Glider and Ottoman
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
With its clean lines and sides that slope into curved arms, this modern rocking chair blends timeless and modern design elements. Extra-thick cushioning and a sturdy hardwood frame combine welcoming comfort with strength and longevity. This piece is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and meets strict chemical emissions limits to contribute to cleaner air.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from polywood and solid hardwood and upholstered in washed grainsack or a linen blend fabric.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- No-sag sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Base finished in driftwood.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Chair and ottoman both glide.
- Polywood is plastic lumber made from recycled materials, such as milk and detergent bottles.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from local and Imported materials.
- The fabric grade (A,B,C,D,E) is noted in parenthesis after each fabric name in the fabric drop down.
- This collection is available upholstered.
Take it home today! Contact your local store for availability.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 30" wide x 37" deep x 42" high
- Seat: 24" wide x 26" deep x 5" thick
- Back Cushion: 24" wide x 26" deep x 5" thick
- Arm Height: 2" wide x 25" high
- Weight: 82 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Overall: 23" wide x 18" deep x 18" high
- Seat: 23" wide x 18" deep x 5" thick
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Return Info
Quick Ship: 1-3 Weeks
- Quick-Ship items are generally delivered in 1-3 weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. This service is subject to product availability at time of shipping.
Special Order: 8-10 Weeks, 10+ weeks
- Made to Order items are generally delivered within 8-10 weeks to addresses within the contiguous 48 states. There are a few items that will be deliever within 10+ weeks. Please confirm delivery time when adding to cart. Once it reaches our distribution center, a local delivery service will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment.
- All non-upholstered furniture items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.**
Unlimited Flat Rate White Glove Delivery
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.