Merced Sleeper Chair
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
The Merced Sleeper Chair is the ultimate small space solution for your nursery. This multi-functional piece folds out into a sleeper for grandparents or caretakers staying the night. Gently sloped arms and driftwood legs give this chair a modern look so it can easily transition into a stylish piece for your living room when baby grows up.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Durable and built to last with a solid engineered wood frame and rubberwood legs.
- Cushions and padding are filled with plush polyester.
- No-sag 70% recycled steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Wood is FSC®-certified. Forest Stewardship Council means that PT is using wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious and economically viable.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Twin mattress is included and is filled with 100% polyester.
- Removable curved and tapered legs are finished in driftwood color.
- Seat cushion is loose.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Available in a variety of fabrics and colors.
- Extensively tested to ensure the chair meets or exceeds all safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall (closed): 47" wide x 36" deep x 39" high
- Overall (open): 47" wide x 90" long x 22" high
- Mattress: 36" wide x 72" long x 5" thick
- Diagonal Depth: 34" deep
- Seat: 42" wide x 23" deep x 20" high
- Arm Height: 3" wide x 23" deep x 21.5" high
- Height from Floor to top of Back Frame: 39" high
- Legs: 3" wide x 2.25" high
- Seat Cushion: 42" wide x 23" deep x 6" thick
- Total weight: 130 pounds
- View content and care for our upholstery and slipcover fabrics.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For more information on performance fabric options: Performance Fabric Guide.
- How to care for slipcovers and upholstered furniture.
- Shipping & Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered with our white glove service for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on our shipping location and will be applied in the Checkout Payment & Review page.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.