Medela Sonata Breast Pump
- Free & Fast Shipping
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A smart solution for new mothers, this double-electric breast pump from Medela was designed with you and your baby in mind. Thanks to its two clinically tested pumping rhythms, Medela’s innovative technology stimulates breastfeeding for a more efficient and comfortable pumping session. Its 2-Phase Expression® Technology is also proven to produce more milk in less time. And so you can keep track and reach your breast-feeding goals, it connects to the MyMedela® app.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- A double-electric, daily-use breast pump for moms who pump throughout the day.
- Digital display features a memory button, timer and backlight.
- Portable microfiber carry bag designed specifically for your Sonata breast pump parts.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, AC Adapter and Charger, compact and lightweight motor.
- Double pumping kit with 2 sizes of PersonalFit™ breastshields.
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA.
- Set includes one Medala Sonata Breast pump with rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, one AC adapter and charger, one double pumping kit - includes: (2) breast shield connectors and caps, (2) valves, (2) silicone membranes, complete tubing; set of 24mm and 27mm PersonalFit Breastshields; four - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles and lids and stands, breast pump bag, and one Medela cooler system including cooling element.
- Dimensions & Care
- Bottles and lids are dishwasher safe, top rack.
- If you experience discomfort while pumping, contact a lactation professional. You may need a larger size PersonalFit™ breastshield to reduce the possibility of nipple irritation or injury. Make sure breastfeeding is well established before introducing a nipple.
- Shipping & Returns
- This item ships directly from our manufacturer so ship times may vary.
- This item is only available to customers within the contiguous 48 states.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.