Maxwell Train Bedding Look
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Little conductors will love to pull into their sleep station with this colorful bedding. Each piece is made from supersoft materials so they stay cozy and comfy when they snooze.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Quilt, Duvet Cover and Shams
- Quilt and matching shams are made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt and sham reverses to gray.
- 200-gms; filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Quilt and shams are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Duvet and matching sham are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
Sheet Set and Decorative Pillow
- Sheet set is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- 200-thread count.
- On the Road Pillow features 100% cotton twill and 100% polyester felt appliqués. Finished with sequins.
- Pillow cover is made of 100% cotton jersey.
- Pillow reverses to light gray and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Sheet set, duvet and matching sham are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): These products meet the gold standard of textile production – they exceed organic fiber requirements, contain no restricted chemicals and meet strict social responsibility standards.
- Sheet set, duvet and matching sham are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Pillow and quilt are BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) certified which assures that cotton fiber is grown following environmental management principles. By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn Kids, you're supporting responsible cotton production.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a button closure to keep the duvet in place.
- Duvet cover, shams and inserts are sold separately.
- Duvet cover has a hidden button closure; sham has a center tie closure.
- Quilted sham has center tie closures; pillow insert is sold separately.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Pillow cases have inside flap to prevent pillow insert (sold separately) from slipping.
- Machine wash.
THIS SET INCLUDES
- Twin Sheet Set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 1 pillowcase.
- Full Sheet Set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- Queen Sheet Set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases.
- The other bedding pieces are all sold separately.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin Quilt: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen Quilt: 86" square
- Standard Sham: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro Sham: 26" square
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- On The Road Pillow: 16" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor guidelines; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Spot clean with soft, damp cloth.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
Quilt Standard Sham
Quilt Euro Sham