Marlow Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our conversion kit makes it easy to transform the expertly built Marlow Crib into a furniture piece of lasting use and comfort as your child grows. With straight lines and gently tapered feet, it takes its cues from midcentury design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from solid pine and iron.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Multistep finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Easily adapts from crib to cozy toddler bed.
- When purchasing a crib, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
- Do not place cribs next to a window, near cords or under heavy objects that could fall into the crib.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 54" long x 37" high x 1.5" thick
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards enacted by the US Product Safety Commission, the American Society of Testing Manufacturers and the Canadian Cribs and Cradles Regulations. See our safety tips
CHOOSE THE RIGHT GUARDRAIL CONVERSION KIT
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the correct guardrail conversion kit to safely fit your Marlow Crib, please contact 1.800.993.4923.
- Please note: If you purchased the Marlow Crib before February 2, 2017, please look at the below sku selections to ensure the perfect fit for the guardrails.
- Crib sku# 8594608 fits Guardrail sku# 8595345 and sku# 1315253
- Crib sku# 3690240 fits Guardrail sku# 8595345 and sku# 1315253
- Crib sku# 987680 fits Guardrail sku# 989900, sku# 51826, sku# 604426 and sku# 1637821
- Crib sku# 1607030 fits Guardrail sku# 989900, sku# 51826, sku# 604426 and sku# 1637821
- Crib sku# 987912 fits Guardrail sku# 990007 and sku# 1162333
- Crib sku# 1607188 fits Guardrail sku# 990007 and sku# 1162333
Locate your crib’s SKU number: You’ll find that all of our cribs have a Tyvek envelope located on the metal base of your crib. The PO and SKU number will be located on stickered label on the bottom left corner of the envelope.
- Dimensions & Care
- Toddler Bed Conversion Kit: 54" long x 37" high x 1.5" thick
- Weight: 11 pounds
- Fits Marlow crib exclusively.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.