Marlow Dresser & Topper Set
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Modern and sleek, our clean-lined Marlow Dresser and Topper serves as a sturdy changing table with plenty of easy-access storage. When your child grows, it easily transitions into a spacious, stand-alone dresser.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the dresser and changing table topper will endure over time.
- Finished by hand in a child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, richness and depth of color to each piece of furniture.
- Crafted with mortise-and-tenon joinery for structural integrity.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids and are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Dresser is equipped with three large drawers.
- Features a removable topper with hidden hardware.
- Changing pad is sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Dimensions & Care
Dresser & Topper Set
- Overall: 37" wide x 18.5" deep x 37" high
- Weight: 120 pounds
- Overall: 37" wide x 18.5" deep x 34" high
- Drawer Interior (3): 24" wide x 15" deep x 6.5" high
- Weight: 100 pounds
- Overall: 33.5" wide x 17.5" deep x 3" high
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.