Marigold Bedding Look
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Inspired by the pretty palettes of marigold flowers and butterflies, this sweet bedding look featuring charming butterfly, star and bunny motifs is a bright addition to their sleep space.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
Quilt, Duvet and Shams
- Quilt is expertly stitched and tufted by hand.
- Quilt is made from 100% Lyocell from Tencel®. Lyocell is a natural fiber made from wood pulp. It is 100% bio-degradable, anti-bacterial, has 50% greater moisture absorbency than cotton and offers exceptional comfort in the fabric.
- Tencel® is a Lyocell fiber sourced from responsibly managed forests. It is made through a sustainable, closed-loop process that recaptures 99% of all waste.
- Quilt is filled with 200-gram weight polyester batting.
- Duvet and matching shams are made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Duvet and sham are yarn-dyed – Fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Duvet cover, matching shams and quilt and quilted shams reverse to same as front.
Sheet Set and Decorative Pillows
- Sheet set is made from 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
- Star prints on bedding softly glow in the dark.
- Glow-in-the-dark dye needs to charge for approximately half an hour to glow properly.
- Glow lasts for approximately three to four hours and will become weaker after multiple washes.
- Fitted sheet has universal elastic (elastic around the entire edge) for a snug, secure fit.
- Marigold Bunny Pillow features sequins embroidered on front and is made from 58% cotton and 42% viscose.
- Pillow reverses to 100% polyester in ivory color and is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Sheet set, duvet and matching shams are certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): These products meet the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fiber requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Quilted shams have center tie closures; duvet shams have an envelope closure.
- Quilt, matching shams, duvet cover, shams and inserts are available separately.
- Duvet cover is finished with interior corner ties and a hidden button closures to keep the duvet in place.
- 200-thread count sheet set.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt, decorative pillow, duvet and matching shams are all sold individually.
- Extra pillowcases are available separately on sheet set.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases (one with twin).
- Personalization is available on select items for an additional charge.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full, Queen: 90" wide x 88" long
- Overall: 26" wide x 20" high
- Marigold Bunny Pillow: 13" wide x 14.75" high x 2" thick
Twin Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 39" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 12" deep
- Flat Sheet: 66" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase: 30" wide x 20" high
Full Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 54" wide x 75" long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 90" wide x 96" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
Queen Sheet Set
- Fitted Sheet: 60" wide x 80"long; fits mattresses up to 16" deep
- Flat Sheet: 96" wide x 104" long
- Pillowcase (2): 30" wide x 20" high
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 86" square
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- Wash bedding before first use.
- Machine wash per vendor directions; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Our Safety and Quality Commitment
At Pottery Barn Kids, we have a firm commitment to safety and quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from furniture to bedding to lighting. From there, we work with talented craftsmen and fabric industry leaders to build long-lasting products designed to last your family for years to come.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options and give tips on any room.
Nursery Bedding Safety Standards
- Bumper ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- View all of our nursery bedding safety tips.
Quilt Standard Sham
Quilt Euro Sham
- Online Only