Marble Kitchen Sink & Stove
Earn $25 back in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
Our stylish Marble Kitchen Collection is a must-have for budding cooks to furnish their play rooms. It’s designed with craftsman details, like a hand-painted faux marble finish and a waterfall-edged countertop, as well as a kitchen sink and stove. The stove is recessed on the back so one kid can play cook and wash dishes while the other one can sit on the other side. Functional pieces like knobs and faucets that turn make pretend play all the more fun!
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid poplar wood and MDF.
- Detailed with satin nickel finish on the hardware.
- Finished in child-safe, water-based paint which provides durability, depth of color and richness to each piece of furniture.
- We use medium density fiberboard for sustainability and support.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn more.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Oven has four stovetop burners and roomy oven interior with fixed shelf for your little cook to create masterpieces.
- Sink faucet moves and handles turn. Sink also features a spacious storage area below the sink (which easily stores your child's pots, pans and dishes).
- Oven knobs turn and make sounds just like a real oven.
- Detailed with easy-to-grip plastic handles and knobs.
- Features faux marble finish.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Sink is not designed to hold water.
- Assembly required.
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Click for details.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 32" wide x 21.5" deep x 22" high
- Interior Shelf Space: 14.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 17.25" high
- Knob: 2" diameter, 1.25" high
- Handle: 12.5" long x 1.25" high x 0.5" thick
- Burner: 6.75" diameter, 1" high
- Weight: 85.75 pounds
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Monogrammed items take additional days for delivery. A delivery estimate will be quoted on your Payment & Review page.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.