Magic Medallion Rug
Earn $25 in rewards* for every $250 spent with your Pottery Barn Credit Card.Learn More
A whimsical floral medallion design in calming hues adds visual appeal to their space. This handtufted rug was crafted from pure Indian wool for ultimate softness underfoot.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Richly textured with a high-cut whimsical design.
- Rug has self-bound edges that resist curling and maintain its shape.
- A mixture of cut and looped pile adds texture and dimension.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Rug is handtufted of 100% wool, which provides a super soft feel, and has a natural ability to resist staining and soiling. Wool fiber is also naturally flame-resistant, which makes it perfect for babies and kids.
- Rug is yarn-dyed - fibers are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colors.
- Non-slip backing is made of recycled cotton with odorless synthetic latex adhesive, which makes it non-slip for added safety. The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.”
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- For more information regarding construction and care, view our Rugs Glossary.
- Dimensions & Care
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- Vacuum your rug using a low powered vacuum cleaner, preferably one without a beater brush.
- Do Not pull any loose threads. Use scissors to simply cut the ends.
- Attend to spills immediately. For spot cleaning, apply water in very small amount; do not saturate. If applying cleaning solvent, test in a small inconspicuous area before using.
- For general maintenance or stubborn stains, use an experienced cleaning service that specializes in hand made rug.
- Do not dry clean. Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rugs.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 3-6 months to promote even wear on the rug surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made to order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
For assistance please contact Customer Service at 1.888.922.4119, 7 days a week, 5:00 am - 9:00 pm (PST). We cannot accept returns on final-sale items ending in .99, monogrammed items or items damaged through normal wear and tear. Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
View our complete Returns Policy.