Madras Baby Bedding
Inspired by original madras fabrics from India, this collection brings classic preppy style to the nursery. A variety of plaids in uneven patches are pieced together to give our quilt and bumper their handmade look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton madras; Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a madras plaid.
- Bumper is pieced with a variety of plaid patterns and reverses to a single madras plaid; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a white cotton canvas with a pieced madras plaid border.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50"long
- 12" wide x 16" high
- 10" wide x 160"long
- 28" wide x 52"long; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53"long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Madras Baby Bedding Set
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Toddler Quilt, Crib Skirt & Crib Fitted Sheet