Madras Baby Bedding
Inspired by original madras fabrics from India, this collection brings classic preppy style to the nursery. A variety of plaids in uneven patches are pieced together to give our quilt and bumper their handmade look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton madras; Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a madras plaid.
- Bumper is pieced with a variety of plaid patterns and reverses to a single madras plaid; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a white cotton canvas with a pieced madras plaid border.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50"long
- 12" wide x 16" high
- 10" wide x 160"long
- 28" wide x 52"long; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53"long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.x7 or $.x9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Madras Baby Bedding Set
Nursery Quilt Bedding Set: Toddler Quilt, Crib Skirt & Crib Fitted Sheet