Madras Baby Bedding
- More Colors
Inspired by original madras fabrics from India, this collection brings classic preppy style to the nursery. A variety of plaids in uneven patches are pieced together to give our quilt and bumper their handmade look.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Pure cotton madras; Expertly quilted by hand; cotton fill
- Crib sheet is 200-thread-count pure cotton percale.
- Quilted sham has an envelope closure; insert sold separately.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Ties should always be secured tightly and positioned outside of the crib. When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, crib bumpers should be removed.
- Do not place decorative pillows in the crib while your baby is sleeping.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt and sham reverse to a madras plaid.
- Bumper is pieced with a variety of plaid patterns and reverses to a single madras plaid; polyester fill.
- Pleated crib skirt is a white cotton canvas with a pieced madras plaid border.
- Dimensions & Care
- 36" wide x 50"long
- 12" wide x 16" high
- 10" wide x 160"long
- 28" wide x 52"long; 16" drop
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 26" wide x 53"long; fits mattresses up to 8" deep
- Machine wash in warm water; gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Returns
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Available within the contiguous 48 states
- An extra charge of $26 per address.
- Order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day
- Orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday.
- Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or made-to-order items.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View our complete Shipping and Delivery.
Eligible items can be returned for a refund of the merchandise value within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items. An original receipt or gift receipt is required.
HOW TO RETURN
- Stores - You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn Kids store for free.
- By Phone - For non-custom furniture and other oversized items, call Customer Service at 1-800-993-4923
- By UPS - print a return label from our Returns Policy page and
- bring to a UPS location.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment.
- Monogrammed/Personalized items
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
View our complete Returns Policy.
- Online Only