Madison Changing Table
Our Madison Changing Table is distinguished by its smoothly rounded knobs, cleanly framed features and incredibly versatile design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from solid Sap Gum wood, poplar wood, Anegre wood veneers on select finishes, and MDF (medium density fiberboard), an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the changing table will endure over time.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed beech wood glides that ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- Our finishes were developed exclusively for Pottery Barn Kids. Artisans carefully layer our Antique White finish for an exceptionally rich patina, and apply our Espresso finish in layers for exceptional depth of color. Sun Valley pieces feature a dry-brush technique that mottles the color while it’s still wet to reveal the wood’s textural grain. All finishes are sealed with a final coat of lacquer for extra durability.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Equipped with two small and two large drawers, and two pullout gliding trays behind the cabinet door.
- Lower gliding tray is designed to accommodate a diaper pail. Or, use it with one medium or large Sabrina Basket, one small Nursery Canvas Storage Box or one Nursery Canvas Storage Pop-Up Tote (all sold separately).
- Detailed with beveled edges and inset panels.
- Use with our Changing Pad (sold separately).
- All finishes in the same color family are designed to coordinate with one another. For example, Rustic Sun Valley Honey, Sun Valley Honey and Honey all look great together in one room.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 40" wide x 19" deep x 37" high
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall. how to install anti-tip kits.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $20 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 40" wide x 19" deep x 37" high
- Changing Area: 39" wide x 18" deep x 3" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 15" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 24" wide x 18" deep x 9.5" high
- Knob (5): 1.5" diameter, 1" deep
- Cabinet Interior: 15" wide x 18" deep x 30.5" high
- Gliding Tray (2): 14" wide x 16" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Gliding Tray: 5" for top; 23.5" for bottom
- Clearance under table: 1.5"
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
- Shipping & Return Info
Standard UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, Premium In-Home White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery.
At Pottery Barn Kids, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment; upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage. We will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Personalized/Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom items)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.